Friday, February 26, 2010

Multiple intelligence test.

27/02/10
Today, i have finally done my multiple intelligence test. The test says that i have an intrapersonal intelligence. If you do not believe, here is the code: wlr2v8sxs82496j.
I agree with the test that i have indeed an intrapersonal intelligence, which means that i am people-intelligence. I know this as when my friends are upset or something has affected their mood, i would definitely know about it and help to cheer my friends up. Being people-intelligence means that i must also know how to read other people's mood which is what i can do and sort of love to do. Thus, i indeed do agree with this test and i find it very accurate.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gordan,

    I think you haved mixed up intrapersonal and interpersonal. From the diagram, you are a interpersonal person but I think you did the task on intrapersonal.

    Regards,
    Ivan

    ReplyDelete